-
February 27th, 2005, 08:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Many have said these need room to breath what is a good distance to have them apart?
-
February 28th, 2005, 05:13 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi Dylan!
I've heard that the old Valencia, the Model 19 predessor, sounded o.k. at a minimum point source separation of 8 feet. I can't give you the source of that info but I seem to remember reading it or speaking with the Altec rep of the day, back in 1974. Hope this helps.....Lee
-
February 28th, 2005, 06:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I should be picking them up this week.
-
March 1st, 2005, 04:13 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
So, can we assume that you finally got a pair?
Experiment with the placement. Might want to have a friend help move them.
Ron
-
March 1st, 2005, 04:43 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL, as you say Ron,
This just isn't a very chatty group is it
-----------------------------------------
"Doctor, Doctor!, My horn rings like a bell
when I hit it like this!"
Doctor : "Well then, Don't hit it like that"
-
March 3rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
#6
Junior Hostboard Member
Did you get your 19's yet???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks